Request an appointment
From urgent care to chronic
care management, we’re here
to provide care to all residents
and staff of John Knox Village.
Curana Health Clinic is a full-service primary care clinic—and we’re conveniently located on the John Knox Village campus.
We’ll provide any of the following services on-site:
- Urgent care and sick care visits
- Annual wellness visits
- Minor procedures like ear washing, breathing treatments, and more
- Immunizations and lab work
No need to switch insurance plans.
We accept all major medical insurance carriers.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Email us: [email protected]
Location: 1001 NW Chipman Rd, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081 Suite 103
Dr. Kathryn Twenter
“Hi there! My name is Dr. Kathryn Twenter, and I’m your Curana Health provider at John Knox Village. I attended Saint Mary’s University, earning my bachelor’s degree in biology. I then attended the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, graduating with my doctorate degree in osteopathy. I completed an internal medicine residency at UMKC in 2006 and a geriatric fellowship with the University of Kansas in 2007.
I worked as a hospitalist physician for seven years at St. Luke’s East, Lee’s Summit Medical Center, and Menorah Medical Center. I shifted my focus to geriatrics to provide care in long-term care, post-acute rehab, assisted living, and independent living communities and their residents.
I’ve been with Curana Health’s medical team since 2013. I am also a certified medical director.
I’m married with two children and a dog. For me, family life is a priority. I enjoy participating in outdoor activities with my family, including hiking, camping, canoeing, and snow skiing.“
Our services include:
- Medication management, including pill organization and post-hospitalization
medication list review and reconciliation
- 24/7 access to a nurse practitioner
- Educational events
- A patient portal where patients can access their health records
- Educational meetings for you, your family, and/or your caregivers
- Urgent care visits
- Chronic care management
- Disease-oriented wellness checks
- Preventive care visits
- COVID vaccines
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with you, your loved ones, and other doctors to ensure effective care.
- Review your medications to ensure they are working well together.
- Put you, as the patient, at the center of achieving your health goals.